- Reviews (0)
Buying guide for the Porsche 911 993 Carrera, 993 Carrera 2 or 911 Carrera 4, C2S or C4S.
You will learn:
- The key questions to ask the seller and the correct answers.
- The common faults for that model.
- Where and what to check and test.
- How to be confident that the car you are buying is genuine.
- Where to look for hidden accident damage or repairs.
- How to spot forged/falsified documents.
- How to make a worthwhile test-drive.
- How you can make a detailed inspection.
- Guarantees/Warranties? What they really offer.
- How you can get a better deal.
- Negotiate from a stronger position.
- Easy fixes and tips.
- Plus much more.
Is the guide worth the money? For under $35 (less than 20GBP) it may save you buying a lemon and getting conned out of thousands. If it saves you from having a no hoper inspected or saves one wasted journey to look at an inaccurately described Porsche it is money well invested. Practical, real life tips that you can easily apply. Each guide is different as all models have their quirks and weaknesses. If you are not completely satisfied that the information contained in the guide is not what we say it is we offer a full money back guarantee.
Do you need a professional inspection? Before arranging a professional inspection you will need to identify the right Porsche or you could waste hundreds of pounds. Using the guide means you don’t have to totally rely on the inspection.
Using a magazine buyers guide? These are unlikely to cover the subject in enough detail and are often compiled from various different sources. I have seen some pretty dodgy advice written.
Why learn the hard way…?
All of our buyers guides require a windows operating system and cannot be used on mobile devices or Mac. We are working hard on a cross platform solution which will be launched later in 2016.